The WSTA has the largest and broadest membership base of any trade association in our sector; multi-channel, multi-category, national and international, start-ups through to global brands.
- This event has passed.
Is Fine Wine Ready for Africa?
January 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Africa is one of the world’s largest and most diverse continents, with more than 54 countries, rich cultures, and hundreds of ethnic groups speaking a total of more than 2,100 languages. Finding the right approach for fine wine is going to be both an opportunity and a challenge.
We are pleased to be joined by three panelists:
– Dr. Edo Heyns, Strategic Development and Marketing Director, AdVini South Africa
– Chinedu Rita Rosa, CEO and founder, Vines by Rosa, Bordeaux, France
– David White, General Manager Southern Africa and Marketing Director Africa Middle East, Moët Hennessy
Major themes to be addressed:
- How can we come to terms with such a complex and varied continent?
- Where are the major opportunities, and what are the challenges, for luxury products in Africa?
- How will designers and creators from Africa impact the rest of the globe in the coming years and why is it so crucial to understand?
- What does fine wine mean, and for which African consumers?
This Insight Series is free and open to all but places are limited.